Keeping you healthy
Sometimes you require care that doesn't require hospitalization. Mercy Medical Center Redding provides primary care through our Family Health Center as well as through Dignity Health Medical Group North State. For more information about primary care, please call 530.225.6000. For a physician referral, call 888.628.1948.
It is always our goal to keep you as healthy as possible. In fact, we practice preventive medicine as well as medicine, so we're not just treating when you're sick but also helping you stay healthy and active when you're well.
Our Primary Care Services Offer:
- Comprehensive treatment of infants, children, adults and seniors
- Preventative care including information on diet, exercise and tips for staying healthy
- Well-child care including regular checkups and immunizations
- Well-women care, gynecological exams and pregnancy tests
- Variety of physical exams including-routine, employee, sports and school