A Notice to our Visitors: All visitors are required to provide proof of a negative COVID test taken within the last 72 hours, or proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before visiting anyone in our care.
The health and safety of our patients and their loved ones remain a top priority. To ensure everyone’s safety, the following visitor policies are in place:
- The health and safety of our patients, employees, and the community remains our top priority. In accordance with California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital is now allowing one visitor per patient per day. This is to protect the health of our patients and staff, and the Red Bluff community at large.
- We will support patient communications with loved ones as much as possible through the phones in patient rooms, and through patients’ personal cell phones or tablets. There is supported Wi-Fi through SECH Guest Network.
- If a need arises for an exception visit, the care team will work to facilitate it with the patient’s healthcare team.
- Being in the hospital and away from loved ones is never easy, and can be especially hard during the holidays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience to patients and their families.
- Thank you for helping us keep our patients, staff and community safe.