Donating your time and energy to the St. Elizabeth Auxiliary is good for your health. This group is a valued and appreciated resource with a strong tradition of giving. Our members are committed to the mission of St. Elizabeth and the works of the Sisters of Mercy. They assist our patients, loved ones and family members, departments, and visitors every day and support hospital fundraising.
To be a leader in improving the health of our community by passionately responding to the needs of the people we serve in a manner that is collaborative, pursues excellence, delivers value, and is customer focused.
What does the money we raise help with?
Some of what we've accomplished in the past include:
- Lifesaving Equipment for the hospital
- Donations of $5,000 or less to our hospital departments for items on their “wish list”.
- A $2,000 annual scholarship to a local college student studying in the healthcare field.
- Financial aid to four local elementary schools with impacted underprivileged children.
- Coffee Cart
- Community Events
- Courtesy Visitor
- Day Surgery
- Emergency Department
- Fundraising Events
- Gift Shop
- Imaging Center
- Information Front Desk
- Office Assistant
- Pet Therapy
- Surgery Center
- Wellness Fairs
Fundraising Efforts Include
- Various sales including linens, shoes, purses and leather goods
- Annual Christmas Cookie Extravaganza and Valentine’s Sweet Treats
- Annual See’s Candy Easter Specialties
- High Tea and Mimosas Community Benefit Event
- Annual Re-Chic Boutique (selling high-end gently used items)
- Annual Gift Basket Raffle and Cobbler Social
- Riverfront Playhouse buyout event
Interested In Becoming A Volunteer?
We look forward to sharing more information about our volunteer opportunities. Please email Jon Bennett at [email protected] or Linda Ezzat at [email protected] or call (530) 529-8002 for more information.
Or fill out our application.
The application period for scholarships has now closed. Please check this page in the future for updates.