Council members help share the patient perspective with hospital leadership
Thank you for your interest in learning more about the Patient and Family Advisory Council at Mercy Hospital of Folsom. Members of our Patient Advisory Committee play an integral role in helping ensure we are delivering an exceptional patient experience at Mercy Hospital of Folsom. If you're interested in learning more, please complete this application or ask our front desk lobby attendant for an application.
Goals of the Patient and Family Advisory Council are CAPPS:
- Collaborate with hospital leadership on new ideas to improve care and patient satisfaction
- Assist in developing strategies to strengthen communications and collaboration between health care providers and patients and their families
- Promote patient and family centered care principles
- Provide feedback on current systems and processes
- Serve as a link between the community and the hospital