Selecting health care for you and your family is a big decision. You want clinical expertise from the region’s top doctors and the latest technology available in hospitals and clinics close to home. And, you need a health plan that offers value and coverage. Good news. Western Health Advantage—the local health plan that doctors trust—is a partner of Dignity Health, the largest health system in California. Together, we offer comprehensive coverage with the area’s leading doctors who aren’t just experts in the field of medicine. They’re experts in the kind of care we all need: kindness.
About Western Health Advantage
For over 20 years, Western Health Advantage (WHA) has been a reliable partner in Greater Sacramento helping people obtain quality health care—because your community is our community. WHA offers affordable coverage to employer groups, individuals and families for every stage of life. With Western Health Advantage, you’ll enjoy member benefits including:
- 24/7 Nurse Advice—As well as standard advice for medical issues, Nurse24 will answer your general health and wellness questions, 24/7.
- Urgent Care Telehealth—WHA now offers 24/7 virtual urgent care for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Wellness Assessment—Get an overall view of your health and habits plus a personalized plan for improvement with MyWHA Wellness.
- Wellness Classes—Attend one of the no-cost health education programs and classes that are provided through our medical groups. WHA now offers members free virtual fitness classes through CommunityFIT.
- Disease Management—Manage your chronic condition with the help of one of our no-cost disease management programs.
Visit westernhealth.com to shop plan options.
About Dignity Health
Humanity holds the power to heal. That’s why humankindness is at the heart of everything we do. To best serve your health goals and needs, we make sure you always have access to the resources you need. With Dignity Health, you get access to:
- More than 1,200 practitioners with Hill Physicians, Mercy Medical Group and Woodland Clinic—who’ve been recognized for delivering high quality, affordable care to California consumers.
- Five acute care hospitals throughout Greater Sacramento and Yolo counties—who feature some of the region’s top accolades in patient care.
- The region’s leader in cardiac and stroke care, oncology, emergency, family birth and women’s health services.
- Virtual visits for primary care and many specialties.
- The ability to communicate with your care team online.
- 24/7 nurse advice.
Ready to Enroll?
Open Enrollment comes just once a year. If you want Western Health Advantage and Dignity Health as your health care provider, talk to your health benefits officer about enrolling in one of our plans. Need help finding a primary care doctor? We can help. Simply visit DignityHealth.org/OurDoctors to find a primary care doctor where you live.