There are six Southern California hospitals that are members of the Dignity Health network. Located in various areas of the region, they all have one common goal: exceeding your health care needs.
Dignity Health Southern California hospitals have all been recognized for our quality of care, safety and service, primary care offices, premier surgery centers, technologically advanced imaging centers, outpatient services and comprehensive home health services.
Hospitals in the Dignity Health Southern California region include:
- California Hospital Medical Center in Downtown Los Angeles
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino in the Inland Empire
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center in Glendale
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center in the heart of the San Fernando Valley
- St. Bernardine Medical Center in San Bernardino
- St. Mary Medical Medical Center in Long Beach
Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to provide additional funding to support new programs and services, as well as to advance the community’s access to health care.