Full-service Breast Care
The Marcia Ray Breast Center at Glendale Memorial Hospital offers high quality screening and diagnostic services to help detect breast cancer at its earliest stages. The Breast Center's staff of highly trained and licensed technologists provides more than 12,000 exams per year.
We're a designated as a State of California Cancer Detection Program and Breast and Cervical Cancer Treatment Program participant. Health services include:
- Screening and diagnostic digital mammography
- Computer-aided detection
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Ultrasound guided cyst aspiration
- Minimally-invasive biopsy procedures by ultrasound, stereotactic or MRI guidance
- Osteoporosis screening
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Breast health resources
If you'd like more information about the Marcia Ray Breast Center, or for a Physician Referral, call 818.502.2378 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor.