At Saint Francis, we deliver gastrointestinal diagnostic services for patients with digestive conditions located in the upper and lower GI tract, pancreas, and esophagus. Our dedicated specialty-trained GI nursing staff works collaboratively with your gastroenterologist to deliver top-quality GI care.
GI Procedure Rooms
- Two dedicated endoscopy/colonoscopy procedure rooms
- Olympus scopes and equipment used to deliver procedures
- Diagnostic procedures delivered:
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EDG)
- Patients and family members check in at the Come & Go Surgery reception area, which is also the family waiting area
- Family friendly GI procedure rooms allow family members to visit patients prior to or shortly after the procedure
- Validated parking is provided and all Saint Francis parking facilities are handicapped accessible
- Bilingual nursing staff speak Chinese, Tagalog, Russian, and Spanish
Learn More About Our Gastroenterology Services
Please call 415.353.6523 for more information or to schedule an appointment for Gastroenterology Services. We are open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.