Getting you back to work. And back to safe.
Our team of injury management and prevention experts treats work-related injuries with exceptional results.
For nearly 50 years, Bay Area employers have chosen Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital's Occupational Health Center for treating workplace injuries and providing workplace wellness services. We understand it can be expensive to operate a business and that's why our mission is to keep your "industrial athletes" healthy, productive, and safe.
Our approach emphasizes healing by modifying work and home activities until the employee is fully healed. Physical and hand therapy is another key component to our successful return-to-work philosophy.
Our proven return-to-work philosophy promotes conditioning through the following:
- Comprehensive workers™ compensation care
- OSHA-compliant First Aid minor injury treatment
- Dedicated specialists well-versed in industrial medicine
- World-class therapists including physical, occupational, and hand therapies
- 360 communication between the patient, employer, insurer, case manager, and third party administrator
Key Service Features
Creating Dynamic Work Environments
Our services are designed to support worksite wellness and safe, productive workplaces. Call us.
We offer a variety of employee health services to meet the needs of our employers.
- Physical exams: Dept. of Transportation [DOT] and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification, Return to Work & Fit for Duty, OSHA-required Respiratory evaluations, and executive physicals
- Drug Testing: DOT& non DOT, Breath Alcohol Testing [BAT], and Urine Drug Screen [UDS]
- Immunizations and Blood Draws
- Audiometry [hearing tests]
- Spirometry [Pulmonary Lung Function]
Saint Francis Health Center at the Ballpark
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Details & Directions: Saint Francis Memorial Hospital Health Center
Franciscan Treatment Room
1199 Bush Street, Suite 160
San Francisco, CA 94109
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information please contact our Client Relations Director at 415.353.6469.