Our team at the Adolescent Medicine Clinic specializes in the care of adolescents and teens, for a variety of conditions.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Behavioral problems
- Chronic pain management and counseling
- Eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa
- Family discord
- Gynecology, including menstrual disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome, dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea
- Mental health disorders, including depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive, attention deficit disorders, and oppositional defiant disorders
- Sexual orientation conflicts
- Substance abuse
Learn More about our Adolescent Medicine Clinic
To learn more about any of our Adolescent Medicine Clinic services, please call (602) 406-7564.