In the Hands of Experts
St. Joseph's is proud to provide some of the most technologically advanced radiology services in the region.
Radiology Department at St. Joseph's
Your medical imaging and diagnosis is in the dedicated hands of fellowship trained academic subspecialist physician radiologists who advocate for your best interests as the core of our practice. Our radiologists have faculty appointments at respected University Medical Schools, publish in academic journals on innovative diagnostic and therapeutic advances, present at academic national and international meetings, hold seats on national radiology committees, and teach and mentor future radiologists in our respected radiology residency program.
We offer a wide variety of imaging services, including:
- Abdominal Imaging MRI elastography, Prostate MRI, MRI hepatocellular carcinoma screening
- CT and Cardiac CT
- Interventional Radiology Chemoembolization, Biopsy, Stents, Radio frequency ablation
- MRI and IntraOperative MRI
- Musculoskeletal Radiology CT and MRI arthrography, Biopsy, Cartilage imaging
- Norton Thoracic American College of Radiology (ACR) Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence certified program
- Norton Thoracic Institute Lung Transplant program
- Nuclear Medicine
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- Pediatric Imaging Fetal MRI, Pediatric cardiac, 3D printing of congenital and acquired cardiac conditions
- Thoracic Imaging Lung Cancer Screening, 3D virtual bronchoscopy, Dynamic expiratory CT of the trachea
- Ultrasound Contrast enhanced, Gynecologic, High risk obstetric, Liver elastography, Vascular
- Women's Imaging
In addition to our clinical services, we offer consultation services, academic conference and Tumor Board support. We contentiously support multi-disciplinary decision-making to ensure the best possible individualized management and treatment options for each patient.
Contact St. Joseph's Radiology
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 602.406.6700. Our fax number is 602.798.9656.
Our Outpatient Medical Imaging Center is located on 3rd Avenue just north of Thomas. Parking for outpatient imaging services is in our Third Avenue garage or valet parking is available in front of the center.
The main Radiology Department is located on the 4th Floor at the main campus of St. Joseph's at 3rd Avenue and Thomas Road in Phoenix. Parking for main radiology is in our Third Avenue garage or valet parking is also available in front of the main hospital entrance.Women’s Imaging is located at The University of Arizona Cancer Center at St. Joseph’s. Screening and diagnostic imaging plays a vital role in the early detection and treatment of an illness and in developing a patient’s individualized treatment plan.
The University of Arizona Cancer Center at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
625 N. 6th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004
St. Joseph's Radiologists
St. Joseph’s radiologists are American Board of Radiology (ABR) certified, fellowship trained subspecialty academic radiologists, who are highly skilled to meet your unique needs.
Interventional radiology (IR) is a sub-specialty of radiology where minimally invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are performed using image guidance, including X-ray, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, angiography, CT scan, MRI, radiofrequency ablation, chemoembolization, and other technologies.
We value applicants from diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity enhances the educational experience of our residents and faculty, and strengthens our specialty and our profession. Thank you for your interest in the Diagnostic...