Hand Therapy Program
St. Joseph’s Outpatient Rehabilitation offers a Hand Therapy Program for treatment of a variety of hand injuries and conditions.
Our Hand Therapy Program is comprised of licensed occupational and physical therapists, who are Certified Hand Therapists through the Hand Therapy Certification Commission.
Multiple Hand Conditions Treated
We treat a variety of conditions and injuries that affect the hands, including:
- Traumatic Injuries & Post-Surgical Cases
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Burns and Wounds
- Tendon and Nerve Lacerations
- Sports Injuries
- Neurological Hand Disorders
Individualized Treatment Approach
Treatment techniques provided depend on the condition or injury. We will work with you to determine the best treatment options. Treatment may include:
- Therapeutic exercise
- Wound care & manual therapy
- Custom orthotic fabrication and training
- Joint protection techniques
- Patient education and home exercise programs
- Ergonomic assessment
Learn More About St. Joseph's Hand Therapy Program
To learn more or make an appointment, call (602) 406-3230.
St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
114 W. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85013