Rehabilitation Services & Programs
Search our network of physical therapists in Phoenix and schedule your appointment today
St. Joseph’s is a leader in Arizona in the scope of rehabilitation services provided, and has the most programs accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in the state.
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services
St. Joseph’s services range from acute inpatient services to outpatient rehabilitation programs and even community reintegration. Visit our Rehabilitation Process page to learn more about the areas of rehab care.
Click here to see the Barrow Rehabilitation Services’ recommended list of mobile apps and games for therapeutic use.
- Acute Hospital Therapy Services – The rehabilitation journey begins early at St.Joesph’s Hospital and Barrow Neurological Institute. A full range of specialty trained therapy services is available from day one of care.
- Neurorehabilitation – Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph’s is a leader in neurological care and offers a wide range of neuro rehab services, including both inpatient and outpatient care.
- St. Joseph’s Outpatient Rehab offers speech, occupational and physical therapy to patients with a wide range of conditions. The clinic is open to patients who may have been previously treated and discharged from the hospital or to other members of the community.
- Aquatic Therapy - The aquatic therapy program adds to St. Joseph’s comprehensive rehabilitation programs and provides patients with a valuable addition to traditional land-based therapies.
Learn More About St. Joseph’s Rehab Programs
For more information about St. Joseph’s specialized rehab programs, call:
- Inpatient Neurorehabilitation Center: 602.406.REHAB (7)342
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services: (602) 406-3230