St. Joseph’s surgical services are offered both in the hospital and in a variety of outpatient surgery centers, in partnership with USPI. Regardless of which facility you choose for surgery, you will receive excellent care by our dedicated surgical nursing staff.
Our surgeons provide the most advanced minimally invasive procedures available, including the da Vinci Surgical System, an advanced robotic-assisted surgical platform. These procedures offer patients reduced pain, a quicker recovery and a lower rate of complications.
We provide services related to:
- Colon (mass, cancer, bowel obstruction and diverticulitis)
- Ear, nose, throat procedures
- Gallbladder (gallstones and gallbladder disease)
- Hernia (umbilical), ventral and inguinal
- Intra-abdominal masses (not related to ovarian, uterus or kidney)
- Liver and pancreatic disease
- Lymph node biopsy
- Metabolic surgery
- Screening and diagnostic endoscopy (EGD), colonoscopy
- Soft tissue and skin masses (lipomas, sebaceous cyst, sarcoma, melanoma)
- Thyroid and parathyroid
- Whipple procedure
To find a surgeon, please call (602) 406-7564