Managing Your Health Care
Helping You. Helping Your Family.
If you've been discharged from the hospital, skilled nursing or a rehabilitation facility,
we may be able to help you recover at home. Call us at (831) 465-7988.
Dominican Hospital’s Home Health program will help you and your family manage your health care needs. We're state-licensed, Medicare-certiﬁed, and JCAHO-accredited so you can be assured of receiving the highest quality care.
Am I Eligible for Home Care?Most insurance plans cover home care services, but may have different requirements. Our staff will contact your insurance plan to verify eligibility. All admissions to Dominican’s home care program require a doctor’s order. Home care may prevent the need for hospitalization and therefore prior hospitalization is not required.
Our Professional Care Team
Your doctor will determine the services you need to continue your recovery process, regain self-sufﬁciency, or remain safe in your home. In addition to your doctor, your team will include other clinically-skilled medical professionals.
Home Care Services
Dominican Hospital's Home Health provides a number of different services to help you recover in the comfort of your home, surrounded by loved ones.
- Skilled nursing for infusion therapy, wound and ostomy care, medication teaching, pain management, and management of short and long term medical conditions
- Physical therapy for home safety, exercises, training and equipment, and lymphedema therapy
- Occupational therapy for adaptive equipment and training in self-care with activities of daily living
- Speech therapy for rehabilitation of swallowing, speech, language, and thinking skills
- Medical social services for short and long term care planning and referral to community resources
- Certified home health aides for personal care and support
If you'd like to know about any of the Home Health
services offered at Dominican Hospital, please call us.
Details & Directions: Dominican Hospital Home Health