St. Mary’s Medical Center offers the most comprehensive breast imaging services found anywhere in San Francisco. We have been designated as a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, a recognition that represents the national gold standard.
Our dedicated mammographer, who carefully reads every mammogram, knows when to request a magnified view of a particular area of the breast and when to order additional diagnostic tests, such as ultrasound. This way, we can provide doctors and patients with the information they need to make appropriate treatment decisions.
Online Mammogram Scheduling
Scheduling your mammogram is more convenient than ever with our InQuicker online appointment tool.
Here is how it works:
- Click "Schedule Appointment" below and you will be taken to our online mammography scheduling tool.
- Select a time and date that works for you. If you want to schedule next week or next month, just click the “View full schedule” button and select a date and time.
- After you select your time and date, you will be asked to fill out a short form to help us schedule your appointment in our system.
- You will receive an email to confirm your appointment details. You’re all finished.
Our Imaging Capabilities
- 3D (tomosynthesis) Mammography: Increases detection and decreases “false positives.”
- Whole Breast Ultrasound (WBUS): Captures multiple ultrasound images and is especially useful for women with dense breasts.
- Advanced breast MRI capabilities for optimum detail.
- An all-digital mammography system complemented by Computerized Assisted Diagnostics (CAD).
Mammography services are also available at Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, located in downtown San Francisco on Bush and Hyde streets. To learn more about the services available at Saint Francis, please visit their website.