Mark Twain Medical Center’s Health Information Management (HIM) Department maintains all patient medical records.
Mark Twain Medical Center
768 Mountain Ranch Road
San Andreas, CA 95249
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m. except holidays.
How to Request a Copy of Your Medical Record
Patients must request their records in writing.
- If you would like to request a copy of your medical records for yourself, please use this request form in English.
- Print a copy of the form, fill it out and return to the Medical Records Department (HIM Office) in person.
- The Medical Records Department will verify your identity by photo I.D., signature, or pertinent questions. We do this to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your records.
Access your patient records online
Records We offer an online patient portal for you to access your medical records. You or a designated family member can view your records, download them, or send them to your healthcare provider. Please call (209) 754-2591 for proxy access or for help enrolling.
Visit Mark Twain Medical Center records for access to patient records from prior to July 23, 2019. To access medical records from July 23, 2019 or after, please visit this portal page.
Privacy and health information
According to federal law Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), there are rules and limits on who can look at and receive your health information. This information, includes your medical records, and any other details on your illness and why you have been treated. We are committed to protecting your privacy. Without your written permission, Mercy Medical Center can’t:
- Give your health information to your employer
- Use or share your health information for marketing or advertising purposes
- Share private notes about your mental health counseling sessions
If you have any questions, please call our HIM office at (209) 754-2591.