The Online Business Office was created to provide information about the hospital billing process and the financial resources available to you.
Online bill pay is now available! Click here to pay your bill.
Additionally, as you navigate through these pages, you will find useful information regarding:
- How to read and understand your bill
- A glossary of billing and healthcare terms
- Financial assistance resources
- Frequently asked questions about hospital billing
- A billing inquiry form to request further information or assistance
You may visit also our Business Office located at 420 34th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You can also reach us by telephone at 855.398.7125 ext. 4830.
Pricing Procedure Information
Dignity Health believes health care is a fundamental human right and should be accessible to all. That means making sure care is affordable. Dignity Health offers one of the most generous financial assistance policies in the nation, with free and discounted care to families that need it most. We also help uninsured patients apply for government or private insurance.
Dignity Health understands medical bills are complex and can be confusing. The information on this website will help guide you to better understand the care you receive and how much it costs. We are committed to transparency and helping our patients understand the services they receive and how they are billed.
Download a list of our standard charges for medical services here. In most cases, these charges do not reflect the price you would pay for these services, and are adjusted based on your insurance coverage and financial assistance you may be eligible for.
· For estimated cost of services and charges, contact 888-488-7667. At your request, we can provide actual cost estimates for services in advance of treatment.
· For general billing questions, click here.
· For financial assistance, click here.