Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center focuses
on getting your pain-free lifestyle back.
Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center
Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center was established by bringing together the area’s top orthopedic surgeons to provide comprehensive and compassionate treatment to the community of Kern County. Together, with the latest technology and experienced staff from Mercy Hospitals and Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center has to offer, we continue to provide a broad array of orthopedic services. From head to toe, we offer the most advanced care and treatment options available here in the heart of Kern County.
What We Treat
The specialists at Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center understand that you want your activities to be pain free. Our specialists focus on the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic diseases and injuries. Whether is in your shoulder, hip, spine or hand, we offer comprehensive orthopedic services to serve your needs.
Together we can provide the personal medical or surgical care plan that best fits your needs so that you can get back to your active lifestyle as quickly as possible.
- Arthroplasty revision
- Cartilage preservation
- Foot and ankle problems
- Knee ACL and meniscal injuries
- Labrum repair
- Ligament & tendon reconstruction
- Lower extremity arthritis
- Minimally Invasive Total Joint Replacement (hip & knee)
- Muscle, tendon or joint disorders of the shoulder and knee
- Nerve root compression with radiating pain
- Total Hip/Knee replacement revision
- Total Shoulder replacement
- Sports injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- De queravain’s endinitis
- Elbow injuries or disorders
- Fractures of the upper extremities such as hand, wrist, forearm & elbow
- Ganglion Cyst
- Hand or wrist injuries or disorders
- Orthopedic related arthritis conditions
- Soft tissue injuries of the hand, wrist & elbow
- Tendon & nerve repair
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Degenerative spine conditions
- Disc herniation
- Neck and back pain
- Spinal cord compression
- Spinal instability
- Spinal stenosis
- Spine trauma
- Spine tumors
The board certified physicians at Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center have years of experience helping patients suffering from a variety of bone and soft-tissue injuries and diseases.
Learn More About Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center
To learn more about Mercy Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center, please call 661.664.2300.
Details & Directions: Orthopedic, Spine & Hand Center