We understand just how scary a diagnosis of cancer can be for our patients and their loved ones. At St. Joseph’s Cancer Institute, we aim to make your experience as easy as possible, by providing advanced cancer treatment, delivered with compassion, close to home.
Cancer Treatment And Support
St. Joseph’s Cancer Institute provides you with a full range of cancer treatment and support services. Your cancer care team will include nationally certified radiation therapists, a certified dosimetrist, a -physicist, oncology nurses, and board-certified doctors, all working together to design your highly specialized treatment plan.
We offer advanced technology to deliver faster, easier, and more precise treatments, access to Clinical Research Trials and genetic counseling through our affiliation with the University of California, San Francisco, and an array of support services to help facilitate your healing - mind, body, and soul.
Our services include:
- Medical oncology, chemotherapy, infusion, and radiation therapy
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy, also known as Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Counseling, support, education, and a Cancer Research Library
- Complementary services and programs, offering insight into alternative wellness methods
- Cancer screening services, including our Lung Cancer Screening Program
- Comprehensive Breast Cancer Care
Details & Directions
Details & Directions: St. Joseph's Cancer Institute