Breast Center of Excellence
Our team of specialists are here to walk with you through the entire cancer diagnosis, treatment, and recovery process. We'll arm you with a customized plan of care, a wealth of support services, and advanced treatment options.
Comprehensive Breast Cancer Care
St. Joseph’s Breast Center of Excellence offers those being diagnosed and treated for breast cancer a unique, patient-centered environment for healing. Our experienced team of doctors and care providers will focus their efforts on designing an individualized treatment plan just for you, and close to home.
Working with a team of breast care experts, your care will include:
- Comprehensive breast imaging services through our dedicated Women's Breast Imaging Center
- Access to genetic counseling and clinical research trials through our affiliation with the UCSF Helen Diller Cancer Center
- Advanced medical and radiation oncology
- Breast Cancer Patient Navigator to help guide you through the entire cancer treatment and recovery process
- Cancer support programs and activities
St. Joseph’s Breast Center of Excellence is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC. Accreditation by the NAPBC is only given to those centers that have committed to provide the highest level of quality breast care and that undergo a rigorous evaluation process and review of their performance. Accreditation also ensures that our patients continue to be treated with the latest standards in mind.
Learn More and Get Started
Call our Cancer Patient Navigator at (209) 939-4526 to learn more about our Cancer Institute. Make an appointment for your annual mammogram at our Women's Imaging Center by calling (209) 466-5027. You can also schedule your appointment online.