Heart & Vascular Institute
Excellence In Cardiac Care
St. Joseph’s Heart & Vascular Institute has a legacy of commitment and dedication to providing the best possible care for our patients. Our exceptional quality outcomes in caring for heart patients have earned us the following recognitions:
- Platinum Performance Achievement Award in Chest Pain from the American College of Cardiology
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons ranked St. Joseph’s Cardiovascular Surgery Program in the highest category for quality and successful outcomes (a 3 out of 3 star rating), two out of the last three years (including 2020), achieved by only 5 percent of hospitals nationwide. Click here to learn more.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission.
- Designated STEMI Heart Attack Receiving Center.
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Shield of California for Cardiac Care.
- Designated as a Cigna Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care.
- Five-star rated for Heart Failure Treatment.
- Top 5% in the Nation for Vascular Surgery.
- Top 10% in the Nation for Heart Attack Treatment.
St. Joseph's Heart Health Services
St. Joseph's Heart & Vascular Institute offers a full range of services to care for your heart, including emergency heart attack treatment, cardiac and vascular diagnostics and testing, surgery, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Our heart health services include:
- Emergency care for heart attacks, and other heart conditions
- Heart surgery, including new, less invasive surgical approaches like Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Advanced Heart Disease Clinic
- Cardiac catheterization labs to perform cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Inpatient care in specialized cardiac care units
- Cardiac rehabilitation
Every member of our team at St. Joseph's Heart & Vascular Institute follows a philosophy of providing specialized care, unique to each patient's needs. We are a leader in all aspects of advanced cardiac surgery, offering the latest technological advancements combined with a personalized approach.
Cardiac Research & Clinical Trials
The doctors and research investigators in St. Joseph's Cardiac Research Department conduct clinical research ethically, safely, and efficiently.
Diagnosis and Treatments
Our Heart & Vascular Institute physicians use the latest technology to ensure an accurate diagnosis. We use state-of-the-art imaging tools that provide highly detailed pictures of your heart and veins. We strive to use the most minimally invasive treatment option available for each patient while providing a comprehensive team approach to your care.
Our Heart & Vascular Institute is committed to helping patients manage
cardiac disease through community education. Learn more about the
comprehensive conditions our cardiovascular experts treat.
Heart and Vascular Conditions We Treat
We diagnose and treat the full range of cardiac conditions using the most advanced tools and technology available today. Our approach to care also includes helping you manage your disease and maintain a heart healthy lifestyle. Learn More
At St. Joseph's Heart & Vascular Institute, our cardiac team is dedicated to helping you live a heart healthy lifestyle. We invite you to share in our mission of creating a heart healthy community.
Advanced Heart Disease Clinic
St. Joseph’s Medical Center is one of a select group of providers to offer patients in our region Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), a less invasive procedure for heart valve replacement designed for patients with severe aortic valve stenosis.
Details & Directions
Details & Directions: St. Joseph's Heart & Vascular Institute