Who Does Your Heart Beat For?
Take care of your heart. Take an online heart health risk assessment.
Heart & Vascular Institute
Whether you’re facing a heart attack, or a diagnosis of congestive heart failure or another form of heart disease, the cardiologists in our nationally recognized Heart & Vascular Institute are here to help keep your heart healthy, loving, and beating strong.
St. Joseph's Heart Health Services
St. Joseph's Heart & Vascular Institute offers a full range of services to care for your heart, including emergency heart attack treatment, cardiac and vascular diagnostics and testing, surgery, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Our heart health services include:
- Emergency care for heart attacks, and other heart conditions
- Heart surgery, including new, less invasive surgical approaches like Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Cardiac catheterization labs to perform cardiac diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Inpatient care in specialized cardiac care units
- Cardiac rehabilitation
Take our heart health risk assessment and take action to reduce your level of risk.
Excellence In Cardiac Care
St. Joseph’s Heart & Vascular Institute has a legacy of commitment and dedication to providing the best possible care for our patients. Our exceptional quality outcomes in caring for heart patients have earned us the following recognitions:
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Designated STEMI Heart Attack Receiving Center
- Chest Pain Certification by the Joint Commission
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Shield of California for Cardiac Care
- Designated as a Cigna Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care
- Five-star rated for Heart Failure Treatment
- Top 5% in the Nation for Vascular Surgery
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Heart Attack Treatment
To learn more about, view our latest Cardiovascular Outcomes Report.
Cardiac Research & Clinical Trials
The doctors and research investigators in St. Joseph's Cardiac Research Department conduct clinical research ethically, safely, and efficiently.