Orthopedic surgery provides relief and healing for many orthopedic conditions that can affect your daily activities. Any treatment that involves your bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, and nerves may be a type of orthopedic surgery or procedure.
Relieving your pain with care and respect is the goal of our orthopedic team at Dignity Health Central California. To meet with an expert about orthopedic procedures in Central California, Find a Doctor online.
Orthopedic Procedures at Dignity Health Central California
The type and severity of your orthopedic condition will help your doctor determine the best treatment option for you. Minimally invasive procedures use smaller incisions and offer faster recovery compared to traditional, open surgery.
Robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery is transforming orthopedic surgeries, especially joint replacement, at Dignity Health Central California. Your orthopedic surgeon performs the procedure by using a high-precision robotic arm.
To find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement, take our online joint risk assessment.
Offering a Comprehensive Orthopedic Procedures List
Depending on your specific condition, your doctor will recommend the best treatment for a restored sense of well-being so that you can get back to active living.
Orthopedic surgeries performed at Dignity Health Central California include:
- Neck and back surgery, including minimally invasive spine surgery
- Hip surgery, including hip resurfacing and total hip replacement
- Shoulder surgery for rotator cuff repair, shoulder replacement, and reverse total shoulder replacement
- Ankle and foot surgery to repair tendons and for ankle replacement
- Elbow, wrist, and hand surgery for repairing your tendon, joint, or fracture and releasing your carpal tunnel
- Knee surgery for ligament and meniscus, partial knee replacement, and total knee replacement
Our orthopedic team is made up of a dedicated group of caregivers to help with your recovery from orthopedic surgery. Doctors, surgeons, orthopedic nurses, case managers, physical therapists, and occupational therapists are all trained in advanced orthopedic care.
To find out if orthopedic surgery can relieve your pain and improve your life, speak with a Dignity Health Central California doctor.
Dignity Health Central California’s award-winning orthopedic teams offers orthopedic surgery in Bakersfield, Merced, San Andreas, and Stockton, CA.