Teach Old Joints New Tricks
At French Hospital, our orthopedic doctors work
to get you back to your active life as quickly,
and painlessly, as possible.
Innovative Orthopedic Treatment Options
Whether you’re suffering from the early stages of osteoarthritis or require a total joint replacement, our orthopedic team can help. We’re a leader in orthopedics and our comprehensive program has been ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation for joint replacement surgery for six years in a row.
We offer the latest in robotic surgery and other technologically advanced procedures. Treatment options also include minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures, treatment of arthritis, bone and joint disorders, and musculoskeletal problems.
Common procedures include:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Arthroplasty for knees, hips and shoulders
- Fractures, Tendons and Ligament Repair
- Joint resurfacing
- Knee repair and reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgeries including minimally invasive hip replacement
- Non-surgical Treatments for hip and knee arthritis
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of the Ankle, Tibia, and other joints and bones
- Robotically assisted joint replacement procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Total and partial joint replacement for hip and knee
- Traditional hip replacement surgery
- Ulnar Nerve Repair
Specialists In Joint Replacement
Whether you require total or partial joint replacement for hips, knees or shoulders, we’re here to return you to daily life, moving better than ever.
At French Hospital, our philosophy is simple: You shouldn’t have to live with joint pain. Our team of orthopedic doctors, nurses, physical therapists and case managers works together to offer what you need, from standard to minimally invasive surgeries, all with the goal of getting you back to active health quickly.