French Hospital Medical Center offers a comprehensive orthopedic program utilizing leading edge technology. We offer a variety of services including minimally invasive and robotically assisted procedures for bone and joint disorders as well as diagnosis and treatment of simple and complex musculoskeletal problems.
Our patients are cared for by Board Certified and Fellowship trained orthopedic physicians as well as nursing staff and surgical technicians with specific training in orthopedics. We are focused on helping our patients return to the activities they enjoy.
Common procedures include:
- Total and partial joint replacement for hip, knee, and shoulders
- Joint replacement revision
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Fracture, tendon, and ligament repair
- Joint resurfacing
- Open reduction internal fixation of the ankle, tibia, and other joints and bones
- Ulnar nerve repair
- Lumbar discectomy
- Knee repair and reconstruction
At French Hospital, our philosophy is simple: You shouldn’t have to live with joint pain. Our team works together to get you back to your active life as quickly as possible.