When things go wrong, the right ER matters.
If You're Experiencing An Emergency, Please Call 9-1-1
A health emergency is something most of us would rather prevent than plan for. But when you need medical care fast, the closest emergency room is a smart thing to know. As your neighborhood hospital, Dignity Health – French Hospital Medical Center is your direct path between feeling scared or uncomfortable and feeling better.
The Oppenheimer Family Center for Emergency Medicine at French Hospital Medical Center was carefully designed with patient comfort, privacy, and safety in mind utilizing best-in-class modalities and technologies.
At the forefront of cutting-edge emergency medicine, our emergency room features
- 18 private treatment rooms
- Specialized rooms designated for critical care, geriatric patients, trauma, infectious disease isolation, pediatrics, and orthopedic emergencies
- Fast-track beds for patients with less urgent conditions
- Specialized accommodations for patients experiencing behavioral health related issues
- Essential triage rooms, and a centralized nurse’s station with sophisticated monitoring capabilities
The Board-certified doctors and registered nurses in our emergency room are trained specifically in adult and pediatric emergency medicine. They are experts in caring for patients experiencing medical emergencies.
Our emergency room offers:
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors