Dignity Health St. John's hospitals embrace the important role we play within the community. We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all citizens we serve.
We receive many requests for financial sponsorships. While supportive in the spirit of all approaches that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited in providing financial support to projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
• Health and wellness initiatives
• Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
• Educational programs
• Community based nonprofits
We Do Not Fund or Sponsor
• Requests from individuals or for-profits
• Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
• Political action committees or political campaigns
• Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
• School or club sports teams or activities including dance, cheer, band, field trips, etc.