Teach Old Joints New Tricks
At St. John’s Regional Medical Center, our orthopedic
doctors work to get you back to your active life as quickly,
and painlessly, as possible.
Joint pain can affect your overall quality of life. It can limit how well you function at work, at home and during your everyday activities. Whether your pain is caused by arthritis or sports injuries, we are here to help you get your life back.
Take our Joint Risk Assessment Today
Get your old moves back with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St. John's Regional Medical Center’s award-winning orthopedic program. Teach your old joints new tricks by taking our online joint risk assessment today to find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement.
To find an orthopedic specialist near you, call 844.617.0419.
Our team of board-certified orthopedic doctors and therapists specialize in orthopedic procedures to treat conditions ranging from sprains and tears to orthopedic surgeries, such as total joint replacement and back surgery. We are a comprehensive orthopedics hospital. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Back pain: ruptured disks, sciatica, and lower back pain
- Bone tumors
- Cerebral palsy
- Hip arthritis
- Hip replacement surgery
- Joint replacement
- Knee arthritis
- Knee replacement surgery
- Muscular dystrophy
- Sports injuries: fractures, dislocations, tears, sprains, and strains
- Total joint replacement
- Board-certified orthopedic doctors with experience in primary and more complicated surgeries
- Orthopedic Team that includes: doctors, orthopedic nurses, case managers, physical therapists, and occupational therapists
- Total joint replacement and education classes, specializing in both anterior and posterior hip replacement surgery
- State-of-the-art implants, custom devices, and surgical options
- Rehabilitation services (inpatient and outpatient)
- Private rooms for a more peaceful recovery
The Blue Distinction Centers for Knee and Hip Replacement are part of a national designation program given by Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies to recognize hospitals and medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering better overall outcomes for knee and hip replacement patients. St. John’s Regional Medical Center is proud to have one of these qualifying programs to offer comprehensive inpatient knee and hip replacement services, including total knee replacement and hip replacement surgeries.
Call 844.617.0419 for a referral to an orthopedic doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week.