A Notice to our Visitors: All visitors are required to provide proof of a negative COVID test taken within the last 72 hours, or proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before visiting anyone in our care.
Patients may have ONE (1) visitor at a time during visiting hours and must show proof of vaccine or a negative covid test within the past 48 hours if PCR test and 24 hours if it is an antigen test.
Virtual visitation is encouraged, when possible. Patients can use the hospital’s free Wi-Fi and use personal devices to stay in touch with family and friends. Families may also contact patients through the hospital by calling (530) 225-6000. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding and support.
Protect Patients. Protect Yourself.
Please remember to:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you sneeze.
- If you don't have a tissue, use your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Wash or use Hand Gel often. Wash with soap and warm water for a full 20 seconds.
- Don't touch your T-ZONE! Eyes, Nose and Mouth.
- Maintain a safe distance from others.