Mercy Regional Cancer Center offers a number of diagnostic services to diagnose your cancer as well as advanced, individualized treatment options to help you recover from cancer as quickly as possible.
Cancer Diagnostic Services
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan
- 64-Slice CT Scanner
- Genetic Testing
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Scans
- Pathology - Tumor Staging
- PET Scans
- Ultrasound Vascular Lab Studies
Our diagnostic team also collaborates with University of California San Francisco Medical Center's Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center.
If you’ve been diagnosed with breast, cervical, pancreatic, prostate, or virtually any type of cancer, we offer a variety of options, including surgery, to treat your cancer aggressively and effectively.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually administered on an outpatient basis, supporting a cancer patient’s quality of life while they undergo chemotherapy treatment.
- Radiation Therapy: Mercy Medical Center Redding has formed a strategic partnership with 21st Century Oncology, a national leader in radiation therapy, to provide the best in cancer-fighting technology, operated by highly educated and specially trained doctors, physicists and therapists. We also support research for a cure by partnering with leading national organizations, and providing education for patients and the public alike regarding the awareness, prevention, detection and treatment of cancer.
Cancer Clinical Trials
Clinical trials provide access to cancer treatments, often before they’re available to the general public.
Your doctor may refer you to clinical trials as appropriate. Working in collaboration with a National Cancer Cooperative Group or a pharmaceutical company, patients may qualify for participation in these ongoing efforts to advance safe and effective new treatments.
For more information about clinical trials at Mercy Medical Center Redding, please ask your doctor or call (530) 225-7471
Learn More About Cancer Treatment At Mercy Medical Center Redding
For more information about cancer treatment, please call (530) 225-6458
. For a physician referral, call (888) 628-1948
or use our search tool to Find a Doctor