As part of an ongoing effort to offer its patients the most cutting-edge medical imaging technology, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital has acquired the Symbia Evo SPECT imaging system with an open gantry designed to maximize patient comfort and fast data acquisition. Physicians at St. Elizabeth Community Hospital can now serve a broader range of diverse patient populations and have access to industry-leading image quality to help inform care decisions and improve patient outcomes. The Symbia Evo utilizes a high-capacity patient bed, a 30% larger bore than previous systems and highly flexible detectors. These features are optimized to accommodate larger patients or critically ill patients and increase the variety of applications physicians can offer providing comprehensive imaging configurations for general purpose, cardiology, oncology and neurology studies.
- Whole Body Bone Scan
- Three Phase Bone Scan
- Limited Area Bone Scan
- Bone SPECT
- Bone Marrow Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Rest and Stress Scan
- MUGA Scan
- HIDA (Hepatobiliary) scan with Gallbladder Ejection Fraction
- Gastric Emptying Scan
- GI Bleeding Scan
- Liver/ Spleen Scan
- Hepatic Hemangioma Scan (Liver SPECT)
- Meckel’s Diverticulum Scan
- Renal Function Scan
- Diuretic Renal Function Scan
- ACE Inhibitor (Captopril) Renal Function Scan"
- Thyroid Uptake and Scan
- Parathyroid Scan
- Parathyroid Injection
- Sentinel Node Injection with Lymphoscintagraphy (with imaging)
- Sentinel Node Injection without Lymphoscintagraphy
- White Blood Cell Scan (Technetium 99m-HMPAO)
- White Blood Cell Scan (Indium111 Oxime)
- I-131 Whole Body Scan (Thyroid Cancer Mets Survey)
- Adrenocortical Scan
- Adrenal Medullary Scan (Pheochromocytoma or MIBG Scan)
- OCTREOSCAN (Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumor Scan)
- V/Q (Ventilation-Perfusion) Scan
- Quantitative Perfusion Only Scan
We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please call (530) 529-8280 to make an appointment.
Question about Your Exam?
If you have a question about your exam, please call our department at (530) 529-8280.