Dignity Health Medical Library
Servicing the Greater Sacramento Division, Dominican Hospital and Sequoia Hospital.
The Sacramento Division Medical Library delivers library and information services and resources to support quality, safe clinical practice, research, education and management.
Dignity Health employees and providers can:
- Request free full-text articles, research or literature searches
- Access online journals like JAMA, Cochrane Library, New England Journal of Medicine, and more
- Search databases like CINAHL and ClinicalKey for evidence-based research
- Sign up for UpToDate for quick and convenient access to clinical answers
- Lookup point-of-care drug information with Lexicomp or Micromedex
- Locate patient education materials on MedlinePlus
Find these great resources and more on the NEW Dignity Health LibGuides website*: https://libguides.dignityhealth.org/library
*Resources must be viewed on the Dignity Health network for full-text access.
For all current news & updates check out the Summer 2020 Library Newsletter here!
To Submit Requests:
Such as full-text articles, submit reference requests or for further assistance, please contact:
Lindsey Gillespie, MLIS
*Please note that our goal is to address your request within 48 hours. If your request is urgent for patient care, please indicate that when sending your request.