Fitness Resources on the Mercy General Hospital campus EDGE program.
For further details on all information provided below, contact Employee Transportation Coordinator, Steven Hansen at (916) 453-4408 or via email at [email protected]. You can also call the Parking Garage Office at (916) 452-4722.
On-site parking documents for downloading:
The main off-site lot is located at 2350 19th Street, Sacramento. Multiple other locations available for parking/non-parking.
Creation of a Lyft account (personal and business) is required to utilize all shuttle service (light rail and off-site)
Lyft documents for downloading:
- FREE bus/light rail passes: Lyft available for transportation between MGH and 29th & 39th Street stations
- Bicycle parking in garage, lockers available
- Carpoolers have access to free parking in garage
- Cups: free cups available to staff that utilize off-site parking or alternative commute options
- Easy Breathin’ Easy Bucks: monthly drawing for employees who log alternative commuting. Two winners picked each month earn $100!
Mercy General Hospital Employees are asked to consider alternative ways of traveling into work, as a means to decrease the traffic footprint on campus. Mercy General is mandated by the California Transportation Commission to attain 35 percent participation from our employees. Use the links below to find local transportation resources: