Baby & Me: New & New Again Parents Meet-Up (Virtual and In-Person Options)
Meet and learn from others while building relationships and creating a community of support.
Mondays at 10 a.m. - Meeting virtually via Zoom
If you have questions or would like information to join online, call (530) 661-2000 or email [email protected].
Breastfeeding Support Groups
Dignity Health’s Greater Sacramento Hospitals are pleased to offer a weekly support group for new breastfeeding/chestfeeding families via Zoom. Our group is facilitated by an IBCLC (International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant).
Our support group is open to all, and may be right for you if you:
- Need answers to breastfeeding questions
- Want to meet other new parents
- Are pregnant and interested in breastfeeding/chestfeeding
- Have milk supply concerns
- Are breastfeeding and returning to work/school
- Want to learn more about pumping and storage
Thursday mornings, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.*
For more information or to get the Zoom link to join, please email:
Dignity Health Online Breastfeeding Support Group: [email protected].
* This group does not meet on holidays.
Join us for support and information.