Dr. Morrissey is excited to be back in Southern California and to partner with referring physicians to create an optimal quality of life for women suffering from pelvic floor disorders.
A board-certified Ob/Gyn and fellowship-trained Urogynecologist, Dr. Morrissey is happy to announce the opening of her medical practice in Downtown Los Angeles. She treats the full spectrum of pelvic floor disorders for women and is robotic trained.
Her specialty is female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery/urogynecology.
- College: B.A. in Biology, La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School: Western University of the Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA
- Internship: Obstetrics & Gynecology, St. Luke’s University Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
- Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecology, St. Luke’s University Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
- Fellowship: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Drexel University College of Medicine and Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Board Certification: Obstetrics & Gynecology; Sub-specialty: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (active candidate)
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Special Interest Areas
- Pelvic floor disorders
- Minimally invasive gynecological surgeries
New Patient Forms
Forms to complete prior to your first appointment with Dr. Morrissey.
Additional forms can be found by visiting Dr. Morrissey’s website.