Heart & Vascular Surgery
Our experienced cardiac team combines advanced heart care services with a personalized level of dignity, respect and compassion.
The Glendale Memorial Heart Center's Cardiovascular Surgery Program offers patients exceptional care every step of the way. Our surgeons are board certified and trained at the nation's leading academic medical centers. Surgical procedures include:
- Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic Surgery
- Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Complicated Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Off Pump (Beating Heart) Surgery
- Pacemaker Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
If you'd like to know more about our heart care, or for a Physician Referral, call (818) 502-4533 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor.