Our success is measured by the smiles we receive.
The Children’s Subacute Center is dedicated to children who have long-term, clinically complex conditions. To maximize their quality of life, we provide treatment 24-hours a day by our subacute specialty doctors, highly trained nurses, case managers and therapists.
This Is Where Smiles Are Contagious
The Children’s Subacute Center has been designed with kids in mind. Built around the core belief that we must help each child reach his or her highest potential and quality of life, we provide exceptional medical, physical, and emotional care to each child. Our success is measured by the smiles we receive.
We offer a variety of services for children, their moms and dads, and families including a Snoezelan room that offers kids a place to feel like kids, with full-size animatronic toys, rainbows and other multi-sensory elements. See for yourself.
Our home-like environment and case management helps assure prompt admission and response while you're here.
- Cardiac Conditions
- Complex Neurological Disorders
- Congenital Birth Defects
- Gastrostomy Tube Dependent
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Premature Birth Complications
- Tracheostomy Tube Dependent
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ventilator Dependency
- Ventilator Weaning
- Wound Management
- Child Life Activity & Educational programs
- Physical, Speech, & Occupational Therapy
- Resident and Family counseling and support
- Resident and Family specialized care education/training
- Respite Care