Ear, Nose & Throat Services
Inland Empire leader in the care of patients with ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders
Ear, Nose & Throat Services
If you or a loved one suffers from challenging ear, nose or throat symptoms, life-changing surgeries are available through the Center for Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) at Community Hospital of San Bernardino.
- Chronic head congestion and headache?
- A perpetual scratchy voice?
- Problems swallowing, weight loss and energy depletion?
- Snoring and breathing issues impacting your health?
- A pre-schooler with multiple bouts of tonsillitis and earaches?
Many times, surgical care is needed to stop or lessen the severity of your chronic sinusitis, sleep apnea, snoring, tonsillitis, ear infections, vocal cord lesions and a host of other ENT conditions, including cancer. You’ll find real solutions to restore your life at the Center for Ear, Nose and Throat at Community Hospital of San Bernardino.
If surgery is right for you, Community Hospital offers real solutions that can be very effective in renewing your quality of life. Our highly skilled, multi-disciplinary surgical care team makes use of the hospital’s leading-edge technologies and equipment to perform the latest, innovative procedures. The care is patient centered and provided in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
- The NIMS Monitoring device, used for neck surgeries to protect the nerves
- An electronic navigation system for sinus surgery used in conjunction with CT scanning to better visualize the sinus ducts during surgery
- Microdebriders that allow for rapid removal of obstructing airway lesions
- Balloon Sinuplasty™, the most advanced technique to dilate the sinuses using balloons to open the inflamed area(s)
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
Your Community Hospital of San Bernardino otolaryngologist, trained in both clinical care and surgery, can diagnose and medically and/or surgically manage and treat any issues you are experiencing associated with the ear, nose and throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
The first step in addressing your ear, nose and throat health issue is finding an otolaryngologist who meets your individual health needs.
Meet Our Clinical Team
As a patient of Community Hospital of San Bernardino’s Ear, Nose and Throat Surgical Services, you will have the support of our specially trained care team every step of the way.
Nasal and Sinus
If you suffer from the ill-effects of chronic sinusitis, you are not alone. The Center for Ear, Nose and Throat at Community Hospital of San Bernardino can help.
Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
Community Hospital of San Bernardino’s Ear, Nose and Throat Outpatient Surgery Center is well prepared to meet the special needs of children.
Snoring and Sleep
Snoring is not only disruptive to you and your partner, but it is a sleep disorder that may need to be treated.
Where You Have Surgery Counts
The Center for Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) at Community Hospital of San Bernardino includes an important combination of integrated care that follows you from admission to discharge and beyond.