Caring For You, Caring For Your Baby
Dominican Hospital offers comfortable labor and delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms for you and your family. We know how important it is to have your loved ones around you, especially at this special time of life. Family members can spend the night on a pull-out bed; even siblings can be present during the birth of your new baby, should you desire.
Additional Birth Center Features
- Our Birth Center is a locked secure unit—matching armbands will be placed on you, your baby and your support person. Your baby will also wear an alarm-activated ankle monitor
- Lactation and breastfeeding support—while at the Birth Center and follow-up care after you go home
- Comfortable overnight sleeping accommodations for your support person
- Free WiFi in the Birth Center and throughout the hospital
- Each labor suite includes a TV, DVD player, stereo, and refrigerator
- Our postpartum rooms have been designed with double beds, a table with chairs, and couches to encourage comfortable “rooming in” with your infant, so your baby can stay in your room to facilitate bonding
Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford – Level III NICU
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) provides highly specialized, family centered care for newborns that require extra attention. Our dedicated team of board-certified neonatal doctors and highly skilled nursing staff are prepared to meet the unique needs of our smallest patients, from preterm infants, to our full term newborns.
Learn More About Dominican’s Birth Center
Take our free Birth Center tour and see all that we have to offer. For tour dates and times or additional information about our Birth Center, please call 831.457.7171.