Health Care Scholarship Program
Each year, St. Joseph's Medical Center and St. Joseph's Foundation of San Joaquin, offers scholarships to students currently enrolled in a health care field. These merit-based scholarships are funded by generous community donors, seeking to encourage, inspire, and support these outstanding students. Since 2005, St. Joseph's has awarded over $225,000 in scholarships to 175 students.
In order to be eligible to receive a scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a resident of San Joaquin or surrounding counties
- Be enrolled in a program offered by approved institution in health care field
- Submit two letters of recommendation from either current instructors or supervisors
- Have a grade of “C” or higher in current health care career course of study and provide transcripts (i.e., first year of health care career courses)
- Applicant MUST include the following information with application - School name, student ID# and financial advisor’s name and phone number
Apply for a Scholarship
To apply for a scholarship, please download and complete the Scholarship Application and submit it, along with all required materials (completed application, transcripts, two letters of recommendation, essay, school name, student ID# and financial advisor’s name and phone number) between Monday, April 17 and Friday, April 28, 2017. Applications can be submitted in-person or via mail to the address below.
Attn: Cathy Swenson
St. Joseph’s Medical Center - Administration
1800 N. California Street
Stockton, CA 95204
For More Information
Give us a call at 209.467.6486 for more information about our Scholarship Program. To learn more about giving opportunities through St. Joseph's Foundation of San Joaquin, please call 209.467.6347.