The comprehensive acute rehabilitation team consists of specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and case management, as well as an administrative team who help with making your transition from rehabilitation to home as easy as possible.
Team Approach To Quality Care
Wan Chi, MD, Medical Director, Acute Rehabilitation Center
Dr. Wan Chi received her medical degree at Northwestern University, Chicago in 2000 and completed her residency in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at Stanford University Medical Center in 2004. Dr. Chi consistently receives high marks from her patients for the professional and personal care they receive. Fluent in Chinese, she leads the team members who focus on Chinese-speaking patients at Saint Francis.
Saint Francis therapy team offers the following specialty and board certifications:
- Neurological Clinical Therapist
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Certified McNeill Dysphagia Therapy Protocol Therapist
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist
- Certified Lee Silverman Voice Treatment, SpeakOut, and Lessac Madsen Voice Therapy Speech-Language Pathologist
- Therapists with Bilingual Certification
Learn More About Our CARF Accredited Acute Rehabilitation
For more information about our acute rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation, or to refer a patient to the Saint Francis Acute Rehabilitation, please call (415) 353-6271.