Search our network of physical therapists in San Francisco and schedule your appointment today
The Saint Francis Memorial Hospital physical therapy team delivers individualized, comprehensive care for a wide variety of sports injuries, and musculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and chronic disorders.
Every physical therapist is highly trained and committed to providing each patient with a personalized evaluation and customized treatment plan. Since we do not use rehabilitation aids or group therapy, you will receive personal attention from a trained professional who is knowledgeable in providing the best physical therapy tailored to your needs. Your physician will be kept informed of your progress through verbal and written reports. Physical therapy services are available for patients who are in the hospital and on an outpatient basis.
- Back injury / spine injury
- Ergonomic mechanics, issues and injury
- Musculoskeletal injury
- Orthopedic injury
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Repetitive strain injury/repetitive stress injury
- Traumatic injury
Our goal is to return you to your maximum functional capacity through an integrated approach to wellness.
Specialized Physical Therapy Services
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatment of spine conditions, shoulder conditions, elbow/wrist conditions, knee conditions, hip conditions, and foot/ankle conditions
- Evaluation and treatment of acute injury, post-surgical rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation, work-related and occupational injury, and recreational orthopedic injury
- Injury prevention education on spine mechanics, body mechanics, and ergonomics
- Manual therapy, soft tissue therapy, neural mobilization, and joint mobilization
- Neurological and neuromuscular reeducation to improve gait, transition functional movements, and joint mechanics
- Pilates Reformer therapy
- Return to sport therapy
- Therapy modalities include heat therapy and cold therapy, Kinesiotaping, Paraffin wax, ultrasound stimulation, and electrical stimulation
A physician referral or current prescription is required prior to receiving physical therapy services. Most insurance plans, including workers compensation are accepted.
Learn More About Our Physical Therapy Services
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact one of our outpatient physical therapy clinics.
in the Saint Francis Health Center at Oracle Park
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
The clinic is located outside Oracle Park, on the waterfront of McCovey Cove (a)long 3rd Street. Free parking is located across the 3rd Street bridge in the Giant's parking lot A. Parking spots labeled for Dignity Health are designated adjacent to the 3rd Street fence. Please obtain a free parking permit from the clinic upon your initial visit.
adjacent to Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
1199 Bush Street, Suite 140
San Francisco, CA 94109