St. Mary’s Medical Center offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic services and therapy options to diagnose your cancer as well as advanced, personalized treatment to help you recover as fast as possible.
Our treatment options include:
- CyberKnife – A non-invasive alternative to surgery for the treatment of both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors anywhere in the body, including the brain.
- High Dose Rate Therapy - Delivers a precise, highly concentrated dose of radiation directly to cancerous tissue, with treatment only taking five days rather than six weeks.
- Infusion Services – Offering private treatment areas with reclining chairs, flat-screen TVs and a complimentary lunch.
- Integrative Medicine Therapy – Combines the best of conventional medicine with evidence-based complementary therapies.
- Radiation Oncology – Treatment that utilizes precise technology to treat cancer patients of all diagnoses.
Learn More About The St. Mary’s Cancer Center
For more information about cancer care or the St. Mary’s Cancer Center, please call (415) 750-2900.
For a physician referral, call (866) 914-3627 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.