Cancer Patient Navigator
Nothing turns your life upside down like a cancer diagnosis. You may feel overwhelmed by the journey ahead of you, involving many specialists and procedures. This is where our Cancer Patient Navigators come in, guiding you through the process and supporting you every step of the way.
The Cancer Patient Navigator can help you navigate tests, procedures, and treatments. We offer support with educational, practical, emotional, or logistical issues that may come with a diagnosis of cancer.
The program is FREE and available to help anyone whether newly diagnosed, currently involved in cancer treatment, or experiencing a recurrence. With Your Patient Navigator as your guide, you can focus on healing and continuing to live life to the fullest.
Your Patient Navigator can:
- Act as a liaison among caregivers and physicians
- Offer guidance and advice
- Help navigate the variety of support services available to you
- Help coordinate appointments and treatments
- Explain procedures and treatments
- Be your compassionate, helping hand throughout your journey
Contact the Cancer Patient Navigator at (661) 865-2573