Effective September 5, 2023
- Visitor Hours 8:00am - 9:00pm
- All visitors to the hospital must be 14 years of age or older (all minors must be accompanied by an adult).
- An ID is required to enter the hospital.
- No more than 2 visitors at one time per patient room.
- Masks are welcome but not required.
- Visitors must wear a mask in accordance with the hospital's respiratory isolation masking requirements.
ER Visitor Policy:
Due to a significant increase in RSV, Flu, and Covid cases, Mercy Medical Center is only allowing patients to enter the Emergency Room/waiting area at this time.
- One parent/guardian with a minor child
- or one patient advocate
Family Birthing Center (FBC)
- Patients may bring a small suitcase (carry-on size) with them to the FBC.
- No car seats are allowed at any time.
- 2 support people are allowed with the patient 24/7 while the patient is in labor.
- 1 support person is allowed 24/7.
- No more than 2 visitors at one time per patient room (support person counts as 1 of those visitors).
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- No food, drinks, live plants, or flowers are allowed.
- Cellular phones may be used by patients/visitors, however, the use of cell phones must comply with maintaining patient confidentiality and a quiet and restful environment.
- Cell phones should be kept in “silent mode” while in patient care areas.
- No photos or videos are allowed inside the hospital.