Effective August 18, 2021, in alignment with California Department of Public Health recommendations, our visitation guidelines have been updated.
Visitation hours are daily from 10am - 6pm.
- All visitors need to present proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (2 weeks after the last injection) or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours to be eligible to enter the facility.
- All visitors to the hospital must be 18 years of age or older and must present one form of legal identification, preferably a driver’s license. Visitors without identification could be denied entry to the hospital.
- All visitors will be screened for COVID-19 upon entry, checked in at the front entrance Security Desk, and confirmed with the patient’s nurse prior to entering.
- Visitors must wear a mask in accordance with the hospital masking policy at all times while in the facility. Visitors are expected to go directly to the patient’s room and stay with the patient until the visitor departs from the hospital.
- The cafeteria (Garden Café) is closed to visitors, but remains open for employees. The Gift Shop is open to both visitors and employees, only 2 individuals are allowed in the shop at a time.