More Information - Hearst Cancer Resource Center
The Hearst Cancer Resource Center offers several classes and support groups for those struggling with cancer.
Our wellness and support services provide a bridge between standard medical care and a full range of healing therapies. Our integrative approach offers a foundation for care that includes an array of programs designed to strengthen the body, educate the mind and alleviate the stress which often comes with a cancer diagnosis.
- Nurse navigator to guide, advocate and support patients through their journey
- Social services, support groups and programs, offer one-on-one, family, and financial counseling
- Nutritional counseling to achieve health and well-being goals
- Wellness tools to aid in holistic well-being and relaxation
- Appearance center with resources for cancer patients to look and feel their best
- Spiritual and therapeutic social activities to strengthen community bases
- Exercise and strengthening classes
- Educational presentations to gain cancer knowledge and understanding from local and national experts
The classes and services are always free to cancer patients, family members and friends. These programs are designed to help those touched by cancer, and their loved ones, live better lives during treatment and beyond.
To view a list of cancer support classes, download the Hearst Cancer Resource Class, Group and Program Schedule.
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at (805) 542-6234 or e-mail us at [email protected].