We want your registration experience to be positive. We encourage you to complete the following pre-registration form, so that you can save time and be better prepared for your visit to our facility.
To register online, please click here.
Online registration is currently available to our patients scheduled for:
- Any surgical procedure
- GI/Endoscopy Lab
- Catheterization Lab or Interventional Radiology procedure
- Expectant mother
Online registration is not available for outpatient services such as:
- Lab tests
- Radiology procedures (X-rays, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Mammograms, Osteoporosis Screenings, and Ultrasounds)
- Cardiovascular or Respiratory Diagnostic Testing such as EKGs, Doppler Studies, PFTs, EEGs, Stress Tests
- Therapy Services (Physical, Speech, Occupational or Cardiac Rehabilitation)
Please note that to effectively process your pre-registration we must receive your completed form at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure or expected delivery date. If you have less than 72 hours before the time of your procedure you can pre-register in person in our Admitting Department. The hours of operation for in-person pre-registration are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
What You Will Need To Pre-Register Online
Before you begin the online pre-registration process, you will need:
- Your insurance identification card
- Procedure date and time or expected delivery date
- Type of procedure (such as cataract or knee replacement)
- Personal contact information
- OB doctor for our maternity patients
By completing this form online, you are submitting your personal information to assist in your pre-registration prior to your arrival at our facility. After you have submitted your online pre-registration form, you will be contacted by phone or e-mail within 2 business days to confirm receipt of your on-line pre-registration.
Please note, this on-line pre-registration is to help expedite the registration process. There are forms you will be required to sign when you check-in at Admitting on the day of your procedure or delivery that will complete the registration process. Please remember to bring your photo identification and insurance card(s) with you.
Our goal is to make your arrival at our facility as smooth as possible. Thank you for taking the time to pre-register on-line and for choosing French Hospital Medical Center. For further information, please call:
- Hospital Admitting: (805) 542-6400
- Hospital Emergency Room Admitting: (805) 542-6377