Women with high-risk pregnancies get the specialized care they need before delivery at Dignity Health Perinatal Center – San Luis Obispo.
Care for High Risk Pregnancy
Dignity Health Perinatal Center - San Luis Obispo focuses on maternal-fetal medicine, which is the specialization in caring for women with high-risk pregnancies.
This includes women who:
- Require routine screening
- Are at risk for preterm delivery
- Are expecting twins or multiple babies
- Have experienced previous miscarriages
- Have pre-gestational or gestational diabetes
- Have high blood pressure, a family history of genetic disease or have experienced complications in previous pregnancies.
Location and Hours
Dignity Health Perinatal Center - San Luis Obispo
(Located on the French Hospital Medical Center campus)
1941 Johnson Ave, Suite 105-B
San Luis Obispo CA 93401
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.