When you need help before your baby is born, the experts at French Hospital can help, with comprehensive care.
Located on the campus of French Hospital Medical Center, Dignity Health Perinatal Center - San Luis Obispo is part of its creation of new, comprehensive maternity services in order to meet growing health care needs within the Central Coast community. In addition to the hospital’s Stollmeyer Family Birthing Center, Dignity Health Perinatal Center - San Luis Obispo focuses on maternal-fetal medicine, which is the specialization in caring for women with high-risk pregnancies.
This includes women who:
- Require routine screening
- Are at risk for pre-term delivery
- Are expecting twins or multiple babies
- Have experienced previous miscarriages
- Have pre-gestational or gestational diabetes
- Have high blood pressure, a family history of genetic disease or have experienced complications in previous pregnancies.
Location and Hours:
Dignity Health Perinatal Center - San Luis Obispo
1941 Johnson Ave, Suite 105B
San Luis Obispo CA 93401
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Learn More About Our Perinatal Center
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at (805) 940-0588.