Our therapy services encompass physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech/language pathology.
Our therapy inpatient services are available by doctor order. For all referrals, our focus is working with patients to restore functional ability when a loss has occurred. Here is a list of common reasons for referral to our services:
- Back or neck pain
- Difficulty with dressing, grooming, or daily activities
- Generalized weakness following prolonged illness
- Hand weakness or coordination problems
- Recovering from orthopedic surgery
- Shoulder, hip, or knee problems
- Speech or swallowing difficulties
- Stroke or other neurologic insult
- Walking or balance problems
Learn More About Our Therapy Services
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at (805) 542-6245 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor.