The theme for Dignity Health’s 2024 Community Health Improvement Grants program focuses on collaboration with an emphasis on responding to significant health needs identified in the Community Health Needs Assessment. The goal of the program is to develop strategic partnerships between community-based organizations that link services directly to one or more Dignity Health hospitals in Sacramento County, leveraging resources that address priority health issues and utilizing creative strategies that have a direct, positive and lasting impact on the health of disadvantaged individuals and families.
Sacramento County Priorities
Listed below are the top 5 ranked significant health needs in order of priority for Sacramento County. The remaining priority needs can be located in the most current Community Health Needs Assessments.
- Access to Mental/Behavioral Health and Substance-Use Services
- Access to Basic Needs Such as Housing, Jobs, and Food
- Access to Quality Primary Care Health Services
- System Navigation: System navigation refers to an individual’s ability to traverse fragmented social services and healthcare systems.
- Injury and Disease Prevention and Management
To apply for the Community Health Improvement Grants program in Sacramento County, please click 2024 CommonSpirit Community Health Improvement Grants.
Please direct all questions to [email protected].